- Complete the Ambassador Assessment by Friday, September 9.
- Ambassadors are required to score at least a 90% on the assessment before giving Open House tours (if you do not score a 90%, we will follow-up with you to re-take the assessment). You may use your Admissions magazine as a resource but please complete the assessment on your own. This is valuable information for you to be aware of when interacting with prospective students!
- Be sure to:
- Check the "Chapel Hosting" tab each week as a reminder of when you are hosting.
- Sign-up for Overnight hosting and Open House day tours on the respective tabs, as well. You can start signing up now!
- Use this Tour Training Video as a great resource while you are preparing for your practice tours. This link is also available on the Ambassador Portal under "Training".
- Dress code for Ambassador tours on Open House days includes:
- Ambassador t-shirt/jacket, jeans or khakis
- New Ambassadors - you will be provided with your Ambassador jacket after completing your practice tour this month.
- Ambassador nametag (New Ambassadors - you will receive this soon!)
- No shorts or leggings
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Thank you all for a great day on Monday! Here are a few important announcements as a follow-up to our training day: