- Check the "Chapel Hosting" tab
- Sign-up for Overnight hosting and Open House day tours/greeting!
- The October 9th and 19th overnights have a few students needing hosts!
Thanks for a successful first overnight visit!
- Join the Ambassador Facebook group!
- The purpose of this group is to post photos from fun events/overnights, but all announcements will be communicated through this blog and sign-ups will take place on the Ambassador website.
Opportunities to help out:
- We are still in need of Ambassadors to help out in the following ways at the October 10 Open House:
- 9:50 AM walking guests from opening session to first breakout session (will only take about 15 minutes and does not count as volunteering, but you will receive some points!)
- 12:00 and 1:00 tour guides
- Sign-up HERE!
Dress code for Open House:
- Ambassador t-shirt/jacket, jeans or khakis
- No athletic shorts or leggings!
- Ambassador nametag
- New Ambassadors - If you did not receive your jacket after your practice tour or stop by to pick up your name tag, please stop by the Admissions Office by Wednesday so you are prepared for the first Open House
- Help to make this Open House the BEST experience for all of our prospective students & guests!
- Hospitality is:
- Engaging everyone, every time
- Find ways to engage prospective students throughout the entire day, not just during your greeting and tour times! :)
Give a tour on Homecoming!
- We are still in need of two experienced tour guides to give campus tours to alumni on Saturday, October 15, Homecoming weekend. The tours are at 1:00 pm and start in Eisenhower.
- Please contact Kristin at Ambassadors@messiah.edu if you are available!
Pizza & Soccer Game with Dual Enrolled Students!
- On Tuesday, October 11, the Admissions Office is hosting a pizza party for Dual Enrolled students (high school students taking college courses at Messiah)
- We could use 10 Ambassadors to mingle and eat pizza with the students from 5:30-6:30, and then walk down to the soccer game
- Please email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are available!
Have a great week & get ready to welcome guests to campus next Monday!