- Check the "Chapel Hosting" tab
- Sign-up for Overnight hosting and Spotlight day tours/greeting!
- The November overnights are posted
Thank you for a great day at the Open House!
You gave a total of 59 tours to over 375 guests!
The admissions staff has commented that there is more energy from Ambassadors this year than ever before! Keep up the good work!
Hospitality & Inclusive Excellence
- It was great seeing most of you at the professional development events this week! Here are a few reminders and takeaways from Kevin's session:
- Be mindful and aware of the way you are representing the college and how your own biases may be impacting the way in which you interact with others.
- Home is not so much a place as it is a feeling. What can you do to help make Messiah feel more like home for prospective students & their families?
- As a Christ-follower and an Ambassador, you have the ability to bring Christ's kingdom with you wherever you go
- "Since you cannot do good to all, you are to pay special attention to those who, by accidents of time, or pace, or circumstance, are brought into closer connection with you." - St. Augustine of Hippo
- Calling Campaign
- As mentioned during training, we are holding our yearly calling campaign on November 7, 8, 9, 10 to contact all accepted & deposited students AND to encourage inquiries to submit their application
- We would love for each Ambassador to call students from your school/major for at least 1 hour during this week.
- Sign-up here!
- You can use your Messiah email address to access the Google doc!
- 50 points will be awarded for 30 minutes of calling time, 100 points for 1 hour, etc.
- Spotlight Day lunch
- If you would be available to eat lunch with prospective students this Friday for the School of the Arts Spotlight Day, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know
- Lunch runs from 12:00-12:50 in the Martin Commons
- If you do not have a meal plan, we will provide a meal ticket
- We would prefer students from the School of the Arts to help out with this. Thanks!