- Thanks for a great semester of providing hospitality to campus guests! This semester you:
- Hosted 152 overnight visits
- Gave 120 Open House tours
- Gave 43 Spotlight Day tours
- And 81 of you greeted for event days
- Great job Devin & Caleb for serving on the School of Science, Engineering, and Health panel AND great job Sierra, Regan, and Devin for serving on the guidance counselor panel last week!
- Wednesday, November 30 is the last day to accumulate points for the semester.
- Please have your contact cards returned to the Admissions Office by this date!
- We are looking for 2 Ambassadors to attend a youth rally on behalf of the Admissions Office
- The event is happening from January 6-8 in Ocean City, MD and includes free food, free hotel, and lots of Messiah recruiting!
- We prefer that you have your Messiah driver's license and that either two male students or two female students sign-up to cover the event.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30 if you are interested.
- Save the date for the Ambassador Spring semester training on Tuesday, January 31 from 3:00-5:00.
- This will be a short training session (1-2 hours) for sign-ups and updates on campus tours and Messiah information.
- More information and exact times will be sent out in January.