- Chapel Hosts
- Tuesday, April 4 - Leah Williams
- Thursday, April 6 - Jenna Burlew
The second to last Open House of the year is this Saturday! Thank you so much to those of you who have signed up for overnights & tours/greeting!
Remember to wear your Ambassador gear & name tag this Saturday. Every interaction you have with prospective families is a chance to share your love for Messiah & to serve them by showing hospitality.
Race to May 1!
May 1 is typically the day when many high school seniors make their final college decision. The month of April is the time when counselors are following-up with as many accepted students as possible, encouraging them to commit to Messiah! As Ambassadors, here are some ways in which you can help in this final recruitment push:
- Contact any seniors you hosted throughout the year, asking if they have any questions about Messiah & letting them know we'd love to have them on campus this fall!
- Bring energy & enthusiasm to Open House tours & overnights - we only have 2 more overnights/events - so this is your last chance to make it count!
Dessert with President Phipps
- Make sure that Monday, April 24 from 7-8:30 is on your calendar! We'd love to see all of you at Orchard Hill on that date to celebrate the past year of representing Messiah as Ambassadors.
Tour Update - Office of Sustainability
- In Eisenhower Campus Center, but sure to discuss the Office of Sustainability:
- Their goals are to educate the campus about sustainable living and to provide opportunities for students to engage with sustainability through:
- Campus Garden - Bees, handmade soap, chickens, farm stands
- Sustain-A-Fest - a fun festival in the fall
- Compost - Students can sign up for compost bucket
- Follow them on facebook & instagram for more ways to get involved!
- Friday, April 7 - Overnight before Open House
- Saturday, April 8 - Open House
- Thursday, April 20 - Overnight before Open House
- Friday, April 21 - Open House
- Monday, April 24 - Dessert with President Phipps at Orchard Hill (7-8:30 PM)