- Chapel Hosts
- Tuesday, April 11 - Brittany Balmer
- Thursday, April 13 - Devon Hearn
Thank you for helping to make the Open House a great day! We received positive feedback from one visitor who said:
"Your staff and student volunteers were great. I felt like every.single.person I talked with thought I was the most important person there today...Thank you so much for hosting us and treating us like VIPs today."
It is really important that the information you communicate on tour is accurate! Be sure to read the information sent out in the email this week. If you ever need a refresher, you can read through your manual or let us know if you'd like to shadow a tour during the week.
Race to May 1!
May 1 is typically the day when many high school seniors make their final college decision. The month of April is the time when counselors are following-up with as many accepted students as possible, encouraging them to commit to Messiah! As Ambassadors, here are some ways in which you can help in this final recruitment push:
- Contact any seniors you hosted throughout the year, asking if they have any questions about Messiah & letting them know we'd love to have them on campus this fall!
- Bring energy & enthusiasm to Open House tours & overnights - we only have 1 more overnight/event - so this is your last chance to make it count!
Dessert with President Phipps
- President Phipps has invited all Ambassadors and Global Ambassadors to celebrate the past year! Please plan to be there on Monday, April 24 from 7:00-8:30 PM for a dessert reception.
- RSVP here so we can provide her with a count of how many will be there. Unless you have class, we are expecting you to attend this special event.
- Thursday, April 20 - Overnight before Open House
- Friday, April 21 - Open House
- Monday, April 24 - Dessert with President Phipps at Orchard Hill (7-8:30 PM)